B-12, not BS
Pure Vitamin Club’s Sub-lingual B-12 Tabs are the only sublingual B-12 supplement that doesn’t contain binders and fillers, and delivers 2,000 mcg of Methylcobalamin (the B-12 form nature intended) directly to where it’s needed by dissolving tastelessly under your tongue.
What makes our B-12 different?
- No cyanide: many commercial B-12 supplements use an artificial, laboratory-synthesized version of B-12 called cyanocobalamin. As the name suggests, this unnatural form of B-12 contains a cyanide molecule…not something you want in your vitamins, We use the natural B-12 form, Methylcobalamin, which is more easily absorbed.
- No sawdust or lactose: all other sublingual B-12 supplements contain one or more binders and fillers (typically made of microcrystalline cellulose from sawdust, or lactose from milk) that are designed to keep the tablet intact, then allow it to dissolve in your mouth. Instead, we paired our B-12 with Calcium Citrate and Calcium Laurate (natural, easily-absorbed forms of calcium) and applied just the right amount of pressure to form a tablet that will dissolve easily under the tongue
- No sugar or artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors: We make vitamins, not candy. Sugar is bad for you, as are artificial flavors, sweeteners, and colors. You won’t find any of these in our vitamins.
- Includes Calcium: We created our B-12 sublingual with only three ingredients: Methylcobalamin (B-12), Calcium Citrate, and Calcium Laurate, a natural lubricant that combines calcium with lauric acid, a medium-chain triglyceride found in coconut oil which is known to have anti-microbial properties. So you’re getting a bonus nutrient (Calcium), and no BS.
- 5 bonus tablets: since we don’t use any of the binders found in most other tablets, our tablets may break more easily. So, we’re giving you 95 tablets in every 90 count bottle, just in case.
- Vegan friendly: vegans do not get Vitamin B-12 in their diet, and must supplement this vital nutrient in order to be healthy. Since we don’t use Lactose as a filler, our B-12 is vegan-friendly!
Who needs B-12?
In short, everyone needs B-12. It’s an essential, water-soluble nutrient that your body cannot make on its own. While the following isn’t a comprehensive list, we recommend that people who fit one or more of these categories take a B-12 supplement daily:
- Active people (those who exercise 4+ hours/week)
- People aged 65+
- Anyone who chronically experiences fatigue or low energy
- Anyone who experiences frequent mood swings or is depressed
What are some of the symptoms of B-12 deficiency?
- Constantly feeling tired, or chronic fatigue
- Muscle aches and weakness
- Joint pain
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Feeling dizzy
- Poor memory
- Inability to concentrate well
- Mood changes, like increased depression and anxiety
- Having abnormal heart problems, such as palpitations
- Poor dental health, including bleeding gums and mouth sores
- Digestive problems like nausea, diarrhea or cramping
- A poor appetite
- A more serious deficiency can also cause a form of anemia called pernicious anemia, a serious condition that can cause memory loss, confusion, and even long-term dementia